Saturday, May 01, 2010

What's Cooking?

I know I haven't posted in awhile but I'm baaaack. I have a lot in the works!! Clay and jewelry are taking over my bench. I thought I would share pictures of clay in progress. Everything is wrapped in plastic to prevent dust contamination; springtime is dust (and allergy) season here in PA. After a week I have about 85 pieces to list and a dozen or two to finish painting. There is a mix of everything, I just went crazy, and it felt good! Leaf ladies are starting again... leaves tough enough to use with clay are sparse right now, but I managed to find a few after several walks in the neighborhood park. I can't wait for more leaves, that's when you know warm weather is here to stay for awhile!

I also have a bunch of new jewelry to polish and fine tune. I need to gather it all up and spend an afternoon outside polishing. It's a dirty job, but the final result makes it worth the extra step. I'll be sure to share some pictures of jewelry soon.

I am so glad tax season is over and creative season can begin again!!!! I didn't realize how stressed I was with taxes and Ollie not feeling well. He's back on his feet, the paperwork is done, and the weather is gorgeous... I am inspired and I hope you are too!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back too! and can't wait to see what you have for me ~lol~
    Carol

    ReplyDelete