Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!

Just a quick note to wish you a Merry Christmas! Thank you to everyone that sent holiday greetings. This year has gone by so fast I can't believe it!

We had a quiet Christmas at home today and it was nice. Santa was good to everyone. I got lots of new toys and books for inspiration and Ollie and Sallie had a ball opening up their presents.

The little monsters are passed out on the sofa, exhausted from all the cookies they ate and toys they played with today. They have been spoiled all week... Christmas at grandma's over the weekend and Christmas at home today! Lots of toys and treats... the ones they haven't finished eating are hidden all over the house. I found one behind the curtains, one in their cage, one between the sofa cushions, and there will probably be something hidden under my pillow when I climb into bed tonight.

Good night, and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment