Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall is in the Air!

Fall is in the air... pumpkins, apples, colorful leaves, Indian corn, cool nights, pie, and soup are taking over! I love this time of year, but hate seeing the leaves start to fall. The weather has been inspiring new clay designs and lots of walks. I've been dabbling in pumpkins, grapes, and mulberry leaves- and yes, a few snowflakes too.

My friend, and fellow jewelry artist, Kerri created the amazing beaded pendant (pictured above) with one of my pumpkin goddess cameos. I wanted to make sure I shared this piece with you before it's gone!

When I created the cameo I never imagined it would become something so beautiful. Kerri worked her magic and really brought this piece to life. This pendant, and a lot of other pretties are available in Kerri's etsy store, Beadworks by Kerri. Thank you Kerri for allowing me to share your pumpkin goddess pendant with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome Kristie, my pleasure, as it is always my pleasure to work with one of your beautiful poly face cabs!

    ReplyDelete