Thursday, April 30, 2009

Reiki First Degree & Me

What a crazy year it has been and how fast it has been moving along! Spring is here and I am inspired! I have been working on new clay and jewelry designs and on my Reiki certification. I just completed my Reiki First Degree Certification and the end of May I should be completing my Second Degree.

I am so excited to begin Reiki. As many know, I have been sensitive to the energy of crystals and stones all of my life and enjoy sharing this with others. I have been inspired by the art of Reiki healing for some time now.... this interest inspired my wire wrapped reiki pendant designs a few years ago.

Last week, I completed my first degree certification with Reiki Master, Marilyn Landis. (Thank you Marilyn for sharing your knowledge and experiences). I am excited to begin exploring and sharing Reiki... I will be sure to keep you posted as I progress and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment