Tuesday, January 06, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a Happy 2009! Where in the world did 2008 go? Now that the dust is settling after the holidays I'll be back to blogging and new listings. I didn't realize it's been several weeks since I blogged...bad me!

Sallie decided to help recently...if she could, I know she would help. Sallie loves watching me at work. She knows she's not allowed on my desk but every now and then I catch her. While I ran out to the car to get my camera she snuck in my office and tried to take over. She stared at the computer as if she could actually read it! Perhaps the little devil can-- don't put anything past a wiener dog, believe me!

I have new designs and new artists to share with you in 2009. Be on the lookout. Wishing everyone many blessings in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment