Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Perfect Clogs - for a Wire Jewelry Fanatic!

I found the best clogs ever! I've been a NAOT sandal fan for many years & when I saw these clogs, I had to have them! The perfect design for a person addicted to wire jewelry!.. Black suede with scrolls of silver stitching. These match my bracelet and jewelry perfect! (Anyone that has met me has probably seen the Celtic Knot bracelet I wear--it has become permanently attached to my wrist). Hmmmm, I'll have to make more of them, it's been awhile.

I had to share my new sandals and ugly ankles with the world! Thanks Mom-- these are what I decided to treat myself to with the birthday money you sent! I still have a little left over--- I might just get a pair of sandals too!

1 comment:

  1. Hello fellow wire sculpter! I picked your blog up from my Google alerts and let me just say how incredible your jewelry is! Do you sell any tutorials on your pieces? I absolutely love the Diptase crystal clusters you made..they are wonderful as are your crystal wrapped earrings. You must also share where you found those wonderful clogs! PLLLLEASE!

    Your friend in wirewrapping,
    Diane
    http://www.unicorngem1994.etsy.com and http://www.mygemstonebox.com
    Simple yet elegant art you wear~

    ReplyDelete