Friday, December 07, 2007

Goodbye International Shipping!

I am debating whether I will be phasing out international shipping in our ebay store or charging an additional $12.00 per package for registered international mail. Phasing it out is sounding like a much better idea.

I can't handle the stress of wondering when or if the packages will be delivered....the expense everyone complains about...or the problems that seem to be more frequently occurring with international shipments. I have learned I am not making any money or even breaking even offering this service. If you frequent my ebay store....the changes will be occurring over the weekend! Thank you to those of you over-seas who have ordered from us over the last few years.... but I must do what will allow my virtual doors to remain open. I would much rather throw a few auctions to charity every month that feed the US post office our hard earned money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment