Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Sculpted Windows Jewelry Storefront Gets a Face Lift!

Hooray!! I finally launched a new homepage for our ebay store front. I hope everyone finds it helpful. It removes some of the chaos of intermingled listings of wire wrapped jewelry & polymer clay faces. Once you click on a category you're back to the usual ebay category page layouts. There you can find new listings scrolling & my weekly boxes.

I would like to tweak the colors a bit, they are kind of blah...slowly learning how to do it... I need to make up my mind on which ones I like. I am so indecisive about color...even when I was painting my house...changing colors online is MUCH easier than re-painting a room though---so I better pick some & try them out! I'll be adding a few new pages &/or colors to the store...don't panic if you see changes this week & possibly next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment