Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wire Wrapped Polymer Clay Goddess Face Pendants...Oh yeah...and, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy Halloween to all & a Happy Halloween Birthday to my Mom! Hope everyone has a fun & safe holiday...I'm taking it easy this year...as last year's Halloween resulted in me falling down the stairs & breaking my ankle! Ugh!

It's been a while since I took some time to wrap some of my polymer clay faces... I was inspired today!!! These goddess cameos were so pretty I just had to wrap a few of them! I've included pictures of my 2 favorites... the autumn leaf goddess & the winter moon goddess.

All of my wire wrapped clay pieces are signed & date with the year. Whether you love clay or unique jewelry these are sure to please! I love creating elegant & classy seasonal pieces...after working in an office I know how hard it is to find unique pieces of seasonal jewelry.... seems like the department stores recycle the same pieces over year to year....boring after awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment