Monday, September 24, 2007

A new batch of Wire Wrapped Spider Pendants

I took a break from packing to make a few new Spider Pendants! These are so cute--whether you like spiders or not--you can't help but smile when you see them! This is one of those pieces of jewelry people seem compelled to reach out and touch...I've had several people grab for mine when I wear him. Click on the picture to see these little guys up close. I couldn't resist posing them on a Maple leaf from our yard. If you like unique jewelry be sure to check these out in my store the only place you find them, as they are an original design!

Once we are settled (after our move to Lancaster, PA in few days) I will be working on some spider webs....I never would have thought the spiders in our cellar would inspire me!

No comments:

Post a Comment