Thursday, September 23, 2010

What's Cooking???

This week has been dedicated to Leaf Ladies. Lots and Lots of Leaf Lady beads and cabochons. Due to our hot and extremely dry summer the leaves are falling early and at an alarming rate! I wanted to make sure I made some leafy pieces before the leaves are gone for the year. The pictures here are of the ladies that are in progress. I still need to paint and seal them. They will be ready in the next few days.

A huge thank you to everyone for your support and understanding the last couple of weeks. It has taken me a bit to get back on track after losing Ollie. I have been busy, but allowed my hands and some time to create what they wanted to create... the zen of creativity is one of the best ways to heal. (Sallie was also a big-little helper too).

I am still a bit behind on custom requests and just starting to get them completed... if you are waiting for a piece please feel free to send me a reminder. I have a list here but with everything going topsy-turvy a reminder will be appreciated!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool Leaf Ladies. Glad you are getting back in the swing. Have a peaceful day.

    ReplyDelete