Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tons of new Face Cabs on the way!


The last couple of weeks I have been hooked on making clay faces again! It's been awhile since I've craved working with my clay and the bug finally bit me again. I can't stop making them, I have been at my bench 12 to 16 hours the last few days (and longer!).

I have also been hand painting many of them. Painting has been very therapeutic, it really takes you mind off everything! It's fun to bring them to life and give them a personality. Yesterday we took a trip out to Dick Blick and I bought more paints, pencils, markers, and toys... so I know I will be trying them out this week too!!

The pieces pictured here are all cabochons (no holes) and I'll be listing them over the next few days. I think this week will be beads, I haven't made many new beads in awhile. I will also be dabbling with wire wrap too... have a couple of ideas I have to try out. Sometimes I wish I had another set of hands!! It's hard managing two loves!! MY brain wants to do both and the hands are saying hey wait a minute there's only 2 of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment