Monday, June 01, 2009

Summer Inspired Face Cabochons

Summer is on the brain! I'm just finishing up my last batch of clay for the week and as you can see flowers, butterflies, and ladybugs are on the brain! We've been having lots of warm weather and the community pool is open... summertime is here!

I will be working on Jewelry the rest of this week! Once all of the clay I finished is listed it will be jewelry time. I've been spending lots of time on clay... and now I'm ready for jewelry!! I ordered lots of new wire and a few to try in my wire designs. I'll keep you posted as I find new stones and explore new designs this week!

4 comments:

  1. I adore the sunny face with the butterfly! Is that piece for sale Kristie??

    Best,
    D
    http://mygemstonebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, It's me...back again! What can I say, I love your work! There is a blog award for you on http://mygemstonebox.blogspot.com stop by!

    Best,
    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is incredible...a newness in every genre make it become an eye catcher.You are standing out in a crowd...keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I bought three of your face cabs on eBay and I must say your work is incredible. Such detail. Can't wait to use them in beading projects.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete