Sunday, June 21, 2009

New Chakra Pendants!

I have been wrapped up in a world of custom orders and requests and I didn't realize I haven't blogged in awhile---ooops! In between projects I managed to squeeze in a little play time to come up with some new wire wrapped chakra pendants and a new Reiki Cho Ku Rei Pendant. I wanted to share picture of a few of my favorites for the week!

I love working with the full spectrum of chakra gems. The only hard part is... as I'm working on these pieces I fall in love and can't bear to part with them! I was good this week... I listed all of them in my store.

The piece to the right is new... now that I am a Reiki Level 2 practitioner I can't help but find ways to include the Reiki Symbols in some of my creations. This piece has a tiny Cho Ku Rei wrapped into the design. It's is subtle, and so cute. The gems in this piece all focus on the lower chakras and the Cho Ku Rei really powers up this one, nice clearing and grounding energy.

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful the "chakra" concept...love the designs.

    ReplyDelete