Monday, May 04, 2009

Cabochons for Barbara Ellis Beading Patterns

Are you looking for the Sculpted Windows Face Cabs Barbara Ellis uses in her Patterns? To make it easier to find them in my ebay store I have created a new sub-category - "Cabs for B. Ellis Patterns". If you click HERE the link will take you to this new category. I am finishing up a batch of heart face cabs for her new pattern, The Enchantress. I'll be listing them tomorrow. If you do not see the cab style or design you are looking for please contact me, I can make one for you.

I have also been working on more new designs, colors, and tie-dye surface effects. I'm hoping to get a bunch of them listed tomorrow evening. Be sure to check them out! I've been exploring and having fun!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:49 PM

    I love your polymer clay faces. Have you ever checked out info@cougarscreations??? Her new wire book is out (amazon) from interweave press.
    Beadreamin

    ReplyDelete