Sunday, October 05, 2008

A Gemstone Christmas Tree Pendant with Special Sentiment


It's time for Christmas Tree Pendants! These are my favorite Holiday design to create and wear! A Christmas tree of gems including Bloodstone, Moss Agate, Fancy Jasper, Tigereye, Picture Jasper, Red Jasper, Goldstone, River Rock, and more wrapped in strands of hand sculpted sterling silver.

Aside from being pretty, each piece is unique and carries a special sentiment--the gems have the perfect energy to help their wearer "survive" the hectic holiday season. They promote peace, joy, calm, strength, stamina, and orgainzation. Who couldn't use a little of this in the midst of the busy holiday season?

These are an exclusive design I am proud to offer in my ebay store. Each one will arrive boxed, with a paper gift bag containing a small polishing cloth and the lore for each the gems in your pendant. I have priced these very affordably (most are under $30.00). Consider treating yourself or someone who might need a little pick-me-up through the holidays. If you have any questions or requests feel free to contact me!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:58 PM

    I LOVE these! I'm going to go look for them now!

    ReplyDelete