Sunday, March 16, 2008

Chakra Jewelry....

It's been a while since I posted an entry....I was caught in a whirlwind of organizing the endless pile of receipts and paperwork I accumulated in 2007 for TAXES! I'm almost done and I'm going to CELEBRATE...if I have any money left! Hah!!

Now that the mess is almost behind me, I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel & getting back in the groove! I have been working on new chakra jewelry! I posted a bunch of pieces in my ebay store and they flew...

This is one of my favorites! This bracelet has a set of chakra gems hidden within free-form coils of heavy gauge sterling silver. I love the weight of this piece and the unpredictable turns of wire...the gems are like little treasures trapped inside each coil. I have a bunch of newbies I'm working on listing this week....I'll be sure to put a few pictures up here for all to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment