Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Wednesdays at Gallery 141

Wednesdays 10-4 are my official day at Gallery 141! I will be there every Wednesday (I'm sure there will be exceptions here & there) and one Saturday a month. I managed to snap a shot of myself with some of my creations at the gallery today. (and of course I left my lint roller in the background--I always forget to put something away before taking a picture)! My sister gave me a new tripod for my camera this Christmas & I had to try it out... it works great!

If you're in the neighborhood be sure to stop in to Gallery 141; we're located at 113 North Water Street, Lancaster, PA. We have something for everyone....beads, jewelry, findings, original paintings, prints, photography, origami, fiber art, collage, cards, yoga packages, sculpture, and much, much more!! All in a comfortable boutique like gallery setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment