Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mini Quartz Crystal Earrings!

Anyone that knows me, knows I love jewelry featuring natural quartz crystals.... especially rings, earrings, & bracelets.... I think it is because they have always been so hard to find. I've been working on earrings featuring tiny quartz crystals.... I made a few pairs & they sell before I can get them listed online--- so I know there's others out there with the same passion as me!! (hooray!)

Now that the dust is settling after the holidays, I finally made more of these earrings! I'll be listing them this week! This pair features quartz crystals, apatite, Baltic amber, & garnet!! Nice colors--and energy!!

Warning these earrings are addictive!! I have a couple pairs I wear all the time and I have been known to refuse to sell them if I like them too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment