Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Meet me at Gallery 141 in Lancaster, PA!

Hooray! Starting next week I'll be featuring my wire wrapped jewelry & polymer clay goddesses at Gallery 141, located at 113 N. Water Street in Lancaster, PA! If you'd like to see some of my creations in person &/or meet me be sure to drop me a line or stop in! Once I know my schedule I'll be posting it.

This is a picture from the gallery card, a painting of the front of the building.

Gallery 141 is a local fine art gallery featuring and ever-changing inventory of works including jewelry, textiles, clothing, beads, paintings, drawings, origami,...and MORE. The inventory and shop is ever changing & evolving. There is a little something for everyone! I am very excited to join the group at Gallery 141 & look forward to sharing the adventure with those that know me via cyber-space. It is going to be fun meeting people in person & not just on a flat screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment