Sunday, October 21, 2007

Finally... getting back into the groove!

Finally....I think the world is settling down! I truly forgot how exhausting a move can be. I still have 50 errands to do & just as many little boxes of stuff to unpack...but that is a far cry better than the 900 things I have had to do since we arrived here in Pennsylvania!

The creative energy is flowing again & the listings are starting! I have a lot of catching up to do & hope I will be able to accomplish it all this week! I have listed many new pieces of jewelry including rings & pendants. I also listed several amethyst slice pendants, as many have requested them---what I listed is all I have left:). I have many more pieces of jewelry & clay to list this week! Be on the lookout & thank you EVERYONE for your patience the last couple of weeks!

Everyone has been very welcoming here in Lancaster. Thank you for all the hellos & help received here & there while I've been traveling about. There is a possibility I may be teaching at a local bead shop....I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch....so, stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment