Friday, July 20, 2007

What am I doing up at 1:00 am Making Beads!

Up late tonight putting the finishing touches on new lady face focal beads! Thought I would share a bench shot... one of me actually at my bench. I know I have shared many messy bench shots...with me behind the camera. So, this is what it looks like in my studio at 1:00 am! What can I say, I'm not a morning person-or maybe I am, just a VERY early morning person.

These little beads require several firings while making them & I fire them 3 more times after they are sealed...quite a lengthy process. I like to make sure they are properly cured & will hold up to wear & tear. I think that is one of my faults at times...I really try to create everything to wear well...jewelry, clay, or otherwise. This makes the process a little slower & may limit some designs, but I appreciate quality and I think that is what most of us expect. Hence, that is what I strive to offer...
Pretty 'Pretties' that will last a lifetime
!

No comments:

Post a Comment