Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ebay Shipping Claculation Problem & a Great new Wire Wrapped Pendant!

I have been going crazy with incorrect shipping totals in my ebay store...some of my customers think i am incompetent, perhaps i am...but not on this subject!!

Today i finally received a response from ebay THEY ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH THEIR AUTOMATED SHIPPING DISCOUNTS!! I'm pasting it here for all to see... hopefully they resolve this issue soon and life can go on smoothly & happily ever after! In the mean time... please be patient & allow me to manually correct your shipping discount if it doesn't calculate properly! Thank you!! :) (and thank you to ebay for a fast and honest response)

I pasted a copy of ebay's response letter below for all to see! I know many ebay sellers are probably having the same problem--it's not you, it's ebay!

Oh, & I'm posting a photo of a great new pendant in our store. I love this design! Lots of special meaning behind this one!

_______Copy of Letter from ebay received 7/14/07________
Dear Kristie,

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to Shipping discounts.

At this time the shipping discount is not working correctly. We are
working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible we appreciate your
patience.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reply to this
email and let us know.

Sincerely,
Simon F.

eBay Customer Support

No comments:

Post a Comment