Wednesday, May 02, 2007

We Made it!

One of our designs made it into Step-by-Step Wire Jewelry Magazine! One of our Wire Wrapped Goddess Pendants will be featured in the WireWorks Gallery of designs in the Summer Preview 2007 issue!! I'm so excited! I don't believe this issue has hit the shelves yet, but when it does check page 43! :) :) :)

Hooray- and thank you to Denise Peck the editor for including us in this issue! I hope to submit a project to share with everyone in the near future!

I'll be posting some of these goddess pendants in our store this week...I've listed a few and they flew! These are all handcrafted by me...each on is one-of-a-kind...no jig is used. They take several hours to create as each turn of the wire is done by hand...literally sewing with wire! They don't look like much until I am finished and everything just seems to come together!

If you have a request for specific stones or colors let me know I will be happy to consider creating a piece that can be your own personal goddess...i love working in birthstones & stones that have special significance to the wearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment