Saturday, May 05, 2007

Face Bead Pairs For Earrings!!!!! Hooray!

I finally had a chance to design small bead pairs to match our goddess focal beads!! Many have asked & here they are!!

These are SO cute & they work out perfectly for earrings--just add jump-rings and ear hooks and Voila, earrings!! Hence, I will be listing these in pairs! I'm including a photo of a pair next to one of our focal beads to give you size perspective. Each one measures 3/4 by 9/16 of an inch. They are beautifully detailed for small earring size beads. I have drilled these at the top and they should easily fit up to 20 gauge wire. I think I'm going to sit down & make ME some earrings out of these cuties!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:12 PM

    Wow I love your Artwork and the face's on them will be back to buy more!! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:29 PM

    I would like to know how to buy some of your lttle face beads. I am in the UK....any ideas? Thanks

    ReplyDelete