Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A Wire Wrapped Jeweler's Bench!

So, what doest the top of a wire wrapped jeweler's bench look like--in the middle of the day--a few days before a show? Here you have it, it looks like a MESS!! A potpourii of stones, wire, pliers, scraps, & creations!! Sometimes I don't know what to wrap first and sometimes I have challenging pieces that may take a few days before I figure out what will look best! Other days, everything flows and your biggest challenge is deciding what you want to wrap next! Regardless of how messy it all looks, I LOVE THIS MESS!!! I love working with stones and figuring out the architecture for new designs and challenging stones! I wouldn't have it any other way!!

IF YOU LIVE IN THE UPSTATE NY AREA AND WANT TO MEET US, WE'LL BE AT THE HERKIMER COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE FINE ART & CRAFT FAIR NOVEMBER 11 & 12. It is a fabulous show, one of my favorites!! Many, Many talented artists with reasonably priced wares. Be sure to bring money, you WILL find something you can't live with out!
Unfortunately, this year we will not be accepting credit cards, cash and check only...I'm sure we won't be the only ones--the fees have gotten ridicuous and we only do a couple of shows a year at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment