Sunday, October 22, 2006

Wire Wrapped Jewelry and Christmas Ornaments!!!

It's been chilly & rainy so I'm in the holiday spirit!! I've been creating holiday wire wrapped pendants and polymer clay focal pieces!

I am loving the pendants...my family has collected christmas ornaments for generations...while making pendants...I realized they make beautiful ornaments for the tree! I think back to what we have spent on ornaments over the years I don't think we have a single one made from precious metal--sterling silver or gold. WHAT BETTER THAN A PURE STERLING SILVER ORNAMENT THAT YOU CAN WEAR AS A PENDANT TOO!!! I think I'm in love with this idea! I'm going to include a little handcrafted hook with these to hang them on the tree! Now I can't wait to get the tree up so I can start decorating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment