Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My First Blog Entry

Here's my first entry! I envisioned this entry as a philisophical introduction into my life as a Wire Wrapped Jewelry artist. I wanted to flood you with photos and deep thoughts...It's too hot for that!

The swimming wiener dog wins today...After a HOT weekend, swimming with the dogs & visiting family took precedence over creating jewelry! Sometimes you need to recharge your batteries... particularly with the weather we've been having. It's amazing how a cool swim can breath new life into an 11 year old dachshund. He swam for hours-barking, jumping, splashing, chasing toys, and creating chaos with 2 boston terriers for two days at Babcie's house (Babcie is Polish for Grandmother). Now he's exhausted and struggles to make it up the stairs, but boy did he have fun! The only thing missing in this photo is a little shark fin and the theme song from JAWS!

No comments:

Post a Comment