Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lots of Geode Earrings & Pendants on the Way

Finally the jewelry bug bit me! I found a bunch of tiny geodes and beautiful new stones at a recent gem show. The geodes are some of the most amazing natural geodes I have ever found. Tiny little ones in so many beautiful (natural) colors and glittering druzy centers.... mmmmMMMMmmmmm!

They inspired me to pick up my pliers and wire again! I was obsessed for days, the only thing that stopped me is knowing I should take pics and list them. They do not appreciate sitting on my work bench, they need homes where they can be enjoyed! I'll be listing these over the weekend.

It has been a few weeks since I worked with my wire and I must say it felt good to get back in the groove. I am hoping to have a healthier balance between my clay and wire again. We'll see what the hands and mind decide :).

No comments:

Post a Comment