Friday, November 15, 2013




It's that time of year again!!  30 degree temperatures, a morning snow flurry, and 24/7 Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel are working their magic.  This artist has quietly started humming carols and creating little holiday designs!!

I was first inspired to go to our storage unit and dig out a tub of ornaments and decorations.  I dug thru them, smiling like a kid in a candy shop, and spread them around my office.  I just couldn't put them all back in the tub and it's a little early to go Christmas Crazy in the house ...so I made myself a little Christmas office, "Santa Kristie's workshop."  :)  Santa's workshop is quickly spreading ...my clay workbench has tiny snowflakes, angel wings, Santa's, and reindeer everywhere!!  I still need to find my ipod to get the Andy Williams playing -LOL!

I made these little pieces on watch faces first ...started with them because the days are starting to FLY!!  Where did the year go??  Oh my!    

No comments:

Post a Comment