Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sisters!

Just finishing up a batch of floral, paisley, butterfly ladies.  They look like a beautiful gathering of sisters on my bench at the moment.  Some look a bit art deco, some as if they have bonnets or caps on, one looks like she likes to play rough, and one looks rather persnickety!

I had fun creating them, each has lots of hand detailing and many, many elements composing them.  I kept the painting subdued as there is so much going on with each.  O, I wish they could talk!  In my head, they do, but please don't tell anyone they might come to take me away.  LOL!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful
    I have my eye on some pieces and now you made more!! ~lol~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol --sorry it took me a bit to reply. Thank you ---there's always more :) Though I'm not as quick as I used to be (hah) the hands are rarely idle. Hugs,
      Kristie

      Delete
  2. Your faces speak to me as well. LOL they are beautiful.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete