Friday, January 04, 2013

Guess What's in the works?????

 
Hope you had a wonderful holiday and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  Now that the dust is settling from holiday chaos, I have lots of new faces finished and more in the works.  I've been playing with new paints, glazes, supplies, and techniques that I gathered up and received over the holidays.  I'll be experimenting with them for a few more days and then back to reality and the custom requests I have lingering out there.  I could not get them all finished over the holiday. 

It's always fun, and much needed, to take a little break and play.  It brings new ideas, discovery, inspiration, and renewed love for what I do.  I look forward to sharing new ideas and designs for 2013!!  Your inspiration is always welcome too.  Keep the pictures and suggestions coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment