Thursday, May 20, 2010

My New Toy!

Ian got me a new toy for my birthday --and it is AWESOME!! I have 101 things to do, but when a girl has a new toy she's just gotta play! I had to share a few pictures of me with my new lapidary wheel. Now I can cut, trim, and polish stones and it is SOOOOOO addictive!

It's been a couple years since I cabbed, but once the wheel started spinning, and the water was dripping, I was in heaven! I was able to trim some beautiful crystals and stones that I've been dying to wrap. The possibilities are endless and I'm excited to go to the next gem show in a few weeks!

Ollie was curious and insisted on checking the new member of the household out. I tried trimming his nails, but he didn't think that was such a good idea. Guess I'll have to stick to stones!

No comments:

Post a Comment