Monday, May 17, 2010

Featured in an Etsy Treasury!!

I was so surprised when I arrived home from Philly today to discover one of my steampunk ladies was featured in an Etsy Treasury called EYE SEE YOU!! Eye See You is a collection of eye themed creations on etsy... and this little goggle eyed lady made it in this neat treasury. Funny to be in an eye themed treasury when I have an optometry appointment for new glasses in 2 days -LOL.

A huge "Thank You" to Laura of Dishfunctional Designs on Etsy! Thank you for picking me to be a part of your EYE SEE YOU treasury!

Please be sure to visit the treasury to lend a little support, and I'm sure the whimsical creations included will make you smile! Also, be sure to visit Dishfunctional Designs, Laura creates beautiful jewelry with broken china dishes. Very cool, and Laura's a local Pennsylvania artist, not too far from me. :) The world gets smaller every day!

1 comment: