Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Fossil Ammonite & Geode Pendants

I'm starting out the week with Fossil Ammonite and Geode slice pendants! The natural, earthiness of these pieces has been calling me for the last few days... I thought this would be a good start to the week! Nice grounding, earthy energy to calm the holiday craziness down a little. The December First Friday showing at Gallery 141 threw my weekend schedule off... catch-up time! I have a bunch of new pieces I finished the end of last week and did not have a chance to photograph and list....I wish there were more hours in the day (don't we all, especially this time of year).

Thank you to everyone that came out to see me at Gallery 141 on Friday. It was great to meet some of you for the first time and I appreciate everyone that remembered me from last year's holiday show! The weather was beautiful, the perfect night to visit downtown Lancaster and enjoy some art, music, wine, and dinner. I hope we have more of those nights--- it's snowing and freezing raining tonight. BRRRRRrrrRRRRR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment