Friday, July 24, 2009

Back from the road... off to a slow start

We're home from our trip to New York! Aside from all kinds of amazing stones and new toys I also brought home a cold. Today is the first day I feel like I'm beginning to win the battle with this nasty bug.

I wanted to share pictures of some of the pieces I've been working on. Even feeling under the weather can't stop me from wrapping my new treasures--- I'm just a little slower than I would normally be. Maybe not slower... I just can't stay up 'til 3:00 am playing (oops, creating). These will be debuting on Friday, which is technically today. I better get to bed so I can wake up and start listing!

Good night everyone, thanks for all of your patience while we were away. I'm just starting to get back on track... I haven't really worked with clay yet, it will be a couple more days.

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful Kristie!!! Treasures indeed :-)

    ReplyDelete