Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Meet Jewelry designer Dana of DanaSaylorDesigns.com

Today's featured artist is jewelry artist Dana of Dana Saylor Designs. I am excited to introduce Dana as she is from Upstate New York (where I grew up). Dana is a full time jewelry designer who also works part time at Emmi Beads in Clinton, NY. Dana specializes in Bridal Jewelry and custom designs.

In Dana's words: "I am a full time jewelry designer, part time dreamer. The largest part of my business has become custom orders, whether for brides who need wedding jewelry or bridesmaid gifts, or just a person looking for something to match an outfit. I will work with you to create a unique piece that is only yours!"

"I was trained in painting and art history at SUNY Oswego, where I received my BFA in Studio Art in 2001. Since a year after graduation I have been beading and creating jewelry. I am thrilled to be using my education in a career that I love."

To learn more about Dana and to see her beautiful creations, be sure to visit her website www.danasaylordesigns.com. Thank you Dana for your kind communication and for sharing your beautiful jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment