Friday, February 15, 2008

Prong Set Wire Wrapped Pendant

So, how fine can wire wrapped jewelry be...as fine as you like!!
I pushed the envelope to see how small I could go without losing the special details in many of my larger creations. Mission accomplished! Small in size, big on detail!

I know larger sized jewelry isn't for everyone, I get many requests for delicate & modest sized pieces. So, here is the ultimate petite pendant with a beautiful 8x6mm faceted garnet, set in wrapped and sculpted strands of solid sterling silver wire. You'll be amazed when you see the size of this pendant!

Just because it's small doesn't mean it's lacking in detail! And, YES, this pieces is 100% handcrafted by me...no solder, no glue, just the skill of my hands, a pretty little gemstone, & silver wire. Be sure to scroll down to see the size of this piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment