Thursday, March 29, 2007

A customized Goddess Pendant!!

This has been a busy couple of weeks! Spring is here & my brain is exploding with new ideas for my jewelry & my clay creations! My hands can't keep up with my brain! How frustrating! I need more hands... or less brain.

This is a new line of pendants I will be releasing over the next few weeks. I call them "My Goddess"...each one is unique and a mix of gemstones & crystals. They have fast become one of my favorites! I was working on an art doll and wanted to bring this idea to my jewelry. I love creating goddesses...i love the idea of 'I am woman, hear me roar'... thanks to Mom!

These pieces are all solid sterling silver that I have hand sewn and woven around various beads & crystals. The neat thing is each one of these is a one-of-a-kind and can be customized with birthstones, metaphysical stones/crystals, or any stones that are special to you! Perfect for Mother's day..... hhmmmmmmmm! If you have an idea to help me make these even more interesting let me know! The goddess pictured on black is my personal "My Goddess" She has green kyanite, amber, vesuvianite, and carnelian....nice energetic stones!

No comments:

Post a Comment