Sunday, September 24, 2006

I Thought Kansas was Supposed to be FLAT!

Today we made it to Denver Colorado. I thought Kansas was going to be flat & boring...it was beautiful! The landscape was gorgeous-- the sky went on forever. You could watch the cloud shadows roll along the hills. Toward the end it was kind of flat, but still pretty. The only rough part, the lack of good food & cities. I'm sick of Wendy's baked potatoes & salads, & Burgers!!

I swear I saw a dead kangaroo on the side of the road in Kansas. I might have just been in the car too long. Later I saw a coyote run accross the road, maybe that's what my Kansas Kangaroo really was. Another interesting observation was a store with a sign that said 'Guns, Gifts, & Antiques.' An interesting product line to advertise on one sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment